TheGameCreators have an exciting new role to fill for a junior developer!
We're looking for someone who:
- Has at least one year's C++ programming knowledge (and can prove it with your project work)
- Doesn’t mind working from home (the new normal)
- Is willing and capable of learning new tools and techniques quickly
- Has a good work ethic and is available to work Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm GMT
- Wants to work as part of a team
- Can handle social communications in a professional manner
If this sounds like you then you could be the ideal candidate for our newly created role of Junior Programmer working on the GameGuru MAX engine. The successful candidate will initially work on a freelance/contract basis but once proven will become a fully fledged, permanent member of the team :-)
The successful candidate will work with our senior developers using C++ to manage, compile and test repository commits, manage build files, upload builds to the server, test all builds, manage all GitHub board issues, track and fix bugs within the engine, perform performance tuning of the engine using GPA and VTUNE and answer technical emails from the community and other team members. Fear not though - you’ll be tasked with clear project goals and helped and guided along the way.
Interested applicants should send their CV (including download links to their demo projects) to Richard Vanner, Development Director at TheGameCreators on email@example.com
Recruitment for this vacancy closes at midnight on Monday 31 May 2021.