Latest News

AppGameKit Visual Editor update We have a special treat for Windows users with an update to the AppGameKit Visual Editor which focuses on a number of fixes related to stability issues that some Windows OS users were having. 
GameGuru Melee Weapons Pack updated!

The GameGuru Melee Weapons Pack has been updated and now has five deadly blades to slash, parry and pierce your way to victory! In keeping with finding every melee weapon from every FPS game from the last 20 years, we introduce you to:

The mighty Longsword The exotic Falchion The swashbuckling Cutlass The evil Demon Sword and the cunning Dagger!

GameGuru Mega Pack 3 DLC updated!

We bring you another update to one of our Mega Pack DLCs! This time it's the huge GameGuru Mega Pack 3, featuring improved Physically Based textures for office equipment and a large metal container. In this update, you will find:

Large Metal Container Water Cooler 2 Printers 2 Phones LCD Monitor Desktop Scanner Fire Alarm Mobile Phone

The PBR assets show up the metallic metals and the shiny plastics giving a modern edge to these classic graphics.

GameGuru Cold War Pack Released!

If your game levels require a bunker-dwelling cold war feel, then look no further than this pack! You get a great selection of large bunker tiles to assemble in many various ways to create maps with a truly dark and unique feel. You will also find objects you can place to add further definition to your scenes. With these assets, you can create a wide variety of room layouts to create mazes, military compounds or refugee centres that require the player to explore their environment, one corner at a time.

A weekly round-up of all things GameGuru (from Bolt-Action Gaming)

Welcome back to another busy week in the GameGuru community. Let's dive right in!

This week saw another model kit update - specifically PBR getting added to some of the collectibles and minor doodads of the Sci-Fi kit. I did notice, however, they are still using the Red Cross on the collectible for the heath kit. This is considered a no-no in the GameDev community since it violates the Geneva Convention for using the international symbol of the Red Cross. I brought this to TGC's attention and they have confirmed they'll update the pack to rectify this oversight.

GameGuru SciFi Pack DLC updated!

We are pleased to announce that the SciFi pack has received a PBR update from its Collectables folder, bringing 10 new items to you.  From engineering to medical, these assets will go a long way to help to create the perfect scene!  Included are as follows:

Toolkit Drill Hammer Energy Cell Medical Kit Food Rations (Single and Several) Health Vials (Small, Large and Open)

Most of the items can be collected, and the health collectibles even grant the player a health boost when picked up. Of course you can use LUA scripting to change the behavior of these items but it's nice to know a default logic has already been created for them.

A weekly round-up of all things GameGuru (from Bolt-Action Gaming) Official GameGuru News

This week a new DLC pack was added, the 'abandoned apartment' which looks fairly well put together.  This is about the time of year when Lee & Company tend to disappear for a bit as they go on holiday so don't be surprised if this section doesn't get updated much.  Besides, we still have a lot to unpack from the last major release that happened just this last week! I personally found some difficulties managing my colors for DNIS textured objects.  Something shader related, I'm sure.  Guess we'll just have to see how it bears out.

AppGameKit Sound Library Christmas Update!

Today we've added 30 new sounds to the AppGameKit Sound Library DLC!

There's a Christmas theme to this update, from Santa's sleigh to charming Christmas bells. We hope you can find some great uses with these sounds in your projects! Here's the full list of new sounds: