TheGameCreators have an exciting new apprenticeship role that we’re looking to fill.
- Aged between 16 and 24
- Live in the United Kingdom
- Have some AppGameKit programming knowledge (and can prove it with project files)
- Don’t mind working from home (the new normal)
- Are passionate about programming
- Have good time keeping skills
- Want to work within a team
- Keen to learn new things and be adaptable
- Love technology and keeping up with new trends
you could be the ideal candidate for our newly created role of Apprentice Programmer.
The successful candidate will work with our senior developers using AppGameKit Tier1 as the main development language. An ability to program efficient code, with minimal bugs, with competent design results is desired. You’ll be tasked with clear project goals and helped and guided along the way.
Interested applicants should send their CV and where possible, send download links to their demo projects, to Richard Vanner, Development Director at TheGameCreators on email@example.com