Now is the time to get up close and personal with a range of weapons that puts you toe to toe with your enemies. This DLC is packed with 15 melee weapons for you to populate your games with, comprising an assortment of household items that can pack a punch in the right hands!
The weapons include;
- Baseball Bat - knock your foes out the park
- Bow Saw - you came, you saw, you conquered
- Cleaver - slice your way through the level, and your enemies
- Cricket Bat - you gotta know what a crumpet is to play this game
- Crowbar - prise victory from the jaws of defeat
- File - sneak this fella into your next game for a stealthy win
- Garden Fork - let them see you coming with your domestic trident
- Lead Pipe - it's heavy, which means it's going to really hurt
- Pickaxe - pick off your targets and have a swinging time
- Screwdriver - no repairs today, its time to drive home the point
- Shovel - dig yourself out of sticky situations with your new best friend
- Sledgehammer - for when a small hammer simply won't do
- Spanner - get handy and fix the game with the spanner of doom
- Wrench - turn the tide with this innocent looking equalizer
All weapons come with sound effects for when the item is selected, put away and swung/stabbed, together with animations for idle, walking, running, primary attack and second attack (ALT key) as well as retrieve and putaway animations.
They fully support Physically Based Rendering so you get high-quality representations of the weapon materials such as paint, plastic, metal, and wood (NOTE: PBR Support is coming soon to GameGuru but can be previewed right now by going to the Steam properties > Beta tab and selecting the 'PublicPreview' build).
You can get the new Melee Weapons Pack right now by visiting the TGC order page now!