We've worked our way through a heatwave in the UK this past month and still made significant progress on all fronts!
Here's what we sweated our way through!
- The female designs choices in the character creator have been expanded to match those of their male counter parts and offer much more creative diversity
- Particle effects can now be dragged into the 3D levels and easily edited to suit your game design needs. You can even import your own particle designs made with the Particle Editor
- The Object Library has had a re-vamp making it even easier to find what you’re looking for. There’s now a tree structure navigation list of all the categories, your favourites are easily accessible at the top, and you can pin any category that you want to use frequently
- There are now well over a thousand high quality PBR assets in the Object Library as we have added new categories for buildings, trees, military, arctic, desert and fences
- Smart objects were revealed for the first time. This powerful and time saving feature lets you combine objects and game elements together
Take a look at the update video to see this in action!
You can look forward to some VERY exciting new feature reveals during August ;-)
If you are a pre-order user keep an eye out for the Alpha builds we release to you every Friday, and don’t forget to tune into our live broadcasts every Wednesday at 4PM GMT (12pm EST/9am PST)
If you haven’t as yet taken the plunge and pre-ordered GameGuru MAX, you can claim 25% discount off the launch price and receive all the exclusive Alpha builds as we develop what is going to be a GREAT game-maker!