The premier version of AppGameKit that features a powerful editor and a new Vulkan rendering engine is now on promotion with a saving of 40%.
If you're looking to get into app development or thinking of moving up from AppGameKit Classic then this is a great opportunity to add AppGameKit Studio to your software library.
AppGameKit Studio key features
- Designed and built from the ground up to fully support the AppGameKit Script language
- Edit multiple projects at any one time and set the layout that suits your workflow
- Powerful editing tools help you code fast and efficiently
- With an integrated Scene Editor, it’s a cinch to drag & drop 2D assets to build up and visualise the scenes in your app
- With a fast development and testing environment, you can code your apps once and then compile them almost instantly for testing on desktop or broadcast over wifi to your mobile devices
- Help is always at hand with the new integrated help window
- Easily find and fix bugs by using the new live debugging features and the extensive watch list support
- Visualise and manage your media assets with the asset browser window
- Deeper shader integration with editing and testing of shaders within the editor
- OpenGL shaders and Vulkan shaders are fully supported
- New Vulkan rendering graphics engine
- Develop your apps on PC or Mac devices and then export them to run on PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android platforms