Here's the final 2019 update for AppGameKit Studio.
Read all the details here:
- Fixed GetRendererName incorrectly reporting Vulkan as OpenGLES
- Fixed CopyNetworkMessage failing to copy messages that were created locally
- Added GetNetworkClientIP to return the IP address of a network client
- Added GetNetworkServerIP to return the IP address of the server
- Fixed #import_plugin causing the #renderer value to be ignored
- Fixed edit boxes not being selectable if FixEditBoxToScreen and SetViewOffset are used
- Reverted fix to GetSpriteHitTest and GetSpriteHit which changed previous functionality, use the ScreenToWorld commands when using SetViewOffset instead
- Added commands to get the state of the fourth and fifth mouse buttons on Windows if available
- Added HTML5 export!
- Fixed errors when using editboxes in the scene editor
- Fixed backslash issues in debug variables
- Fixed shift select when using the mouse
As usual, Steam owners of AppGameKit Studio will have the update ready for them. TheGameCreators customers can download the new version direct from our servers from their order history area of the TheGameCreators website