Today we have a final new release of AppGameKit that brings some cool new additional features and a bunch of fixes. Here are all the details of this final build of 2018:
- Added support for animated GIF images with the LoadImage command!
- Added GetRawJoystickName to return the OS assigned name for a joystick on Windows and Linux
- Added PlayYoutubeVideo for iOS and Android to play the video in a popup, desktop platforms will open the browser to play it
- Added ShareFile command for iOs and Android
- Fixed cloud data commands on Android sometimes failing to connect to Google Drive
- Fixed iOS export with a blank Universal Link field causing the IDE to crash
- Fixed retina display on Mac causing AppGameKit apps to render in the lower left corner of the window
- Fixed IPAs exported from the IDE causing errors about transparent icons during upload to iTunesConnect
- Fixed warning about iOS spash screen being stretched when it was actually fine
- Increased Android keystore generator certificate validity from 10,000 days to 20,000 days for Google Play store changes
- Fixed crash when loading a Spirter file that contains an image without a bone parent
- Fixed Amazon IAP causing a crash at startup
That's it for 2018, we wish you all the best over the festive period and we'll be back in 2019 full of coding energy!
The AppGameKit Team