About FPS Creator Classic
FPS Creator Classic sets a new benchmark in the game creation market by providing an easy-to-use yet highly flexible editing environment. As its name implies this is a tool for creating action-packed FPS games with no programming or 3D modelling knowledge required.
Using an intuitive and visual Windows interface you literally paint your game world into the scene. A vast range of 3D elements are included allowing you to paint hallways, corridors, gantries, walls, doors, access tunnels, ceilings, lifts, transporters, stairs and more. Segments intelligently attach themselves to each other - paint two corridor pieces side-by-side and they'll snap together seamlessly. Switch to 3D mode and you drop in on your scene for pixel perfect placement of 3D entities. Place a light-switch on the wall and it'll intelligently control the dynamic lighting in the room.
- Create First Person Shooter games quickly and easily
- Use intelligent building blocks to create game levels
- No programming necessary
- Open design allows for endless possibilities
- Import your own media (sounds, 3D models, textures, shaders)
- One click and FPS Creator Classic builds you a final stand alone exe file
- 3D Engine supporting Direct X9.0c
- Virtually every single aspect of the game is controlled via script files you can edit
- Detailed manual, fully searchable and printer ready in PDF format
Hundreds of 3D Objects included
We appreciate that not everyone has the skill to create their own 3D content before starting to build a game - which is why FPS Creator comes with two theme packs: Sci-fi and World War 2.
There are over 300 segment building blocks included, over 500 entity objects (such as desk lamps, health packs, crates), 62 different fully animated enemies, 36 weapons and 66 different AI scripts to control them all.
The manual also includes guides on importing your own media to create prefabs, weapons, segments and entities. You don't have to use the 3D objects we have given you, adding your own is quick and easy. Changing the textures the models used is just as painless, so you could take one of the supplied barrel models and re-texture it to create any number of them all in your own style.
- Fully Windows based editing environment
- Complete Physics System under your control
- Internet and LAN Death Match style games supported
- Classic FPS game experience
- Create multi-level games (up to 50 levels)
- Visual Waypoint editing, enemies can follow multiple waypoints
- Built-in game optimisation profiler analyses frame rates, poly counts and more
- Easy editing of game element's settings
- Game elements include, weapons, ammo, enemies, picks ups, lifts, teleports, ladders, trigger points
- Game menu editing facilities
- Pick up weapons from dead enemies
- Optional Pixel shader support
- AI scripting language for total freedom to customise
- Set texture quality and effect levels
- Cube mapping effects
- Automatic 3D Universe construction
- PVS - Portal visibility system (for fast rendering of scenes)
- Automatic Light Mapping (quick and full)
- Small game files are easily swapped
- Map segments "click together" - you can literally draw your levels
- Dynamic and Static lights illuminate your game
- Animated decals for fire, smoke, water, blood splats, etc
- Keyboard short-cuts to most popular commands for fast development
- Players can hold up to 9 different weapons at once
- Guns include optional sniper zoom mode
- Crouch, Run, Lean left / right, Jump and full mouse-look available
You can order FPS Creator Classic online.