The Game Creators are pleased to announce the formation of the new AGK Testing Team, selected from the dedicated community of coders. Their role is to work with the game and app developers who have experienced issues with their endeavours, confirm that the problems are genuine, and to faithfully reproduce them. This naturally frees up the core AGK development team for rapid deployment of the solution of the reported problems.
The new team is made up of community members who are themselves users of the language. They represent the three nodes of the global polygon that are Australia, Europe and the United States:
- Ancient Lady – found contributing and resolving programming quandaries in many Tier 1 and Tier 2 application threads on the forums.
- DennisW – migrating from the world of FPS Creator, where he has been highly productive including Team One, now creating his first AGK game starring Harvey the rabbit!
- Hodgey – member of the thriving App Developers Group and member of the team behind Snackantula, a winning game in the recent Snake Remake competition.
- Kamac – instigator of the successful Snake Remake competition, and author of Spell Breath, a block-based puzzle game found in the Google Play store now.
- The Daddy – frequently found asking searching questions that involve pushing AGK into places it hasn’t yet ventured, and experimenting with every flavour of the language from Tier 1 to AGK Pascal.
We wish all members of the team every success in their new roles, and their contribution to making AGK an even stronger force in the mobile development arena.